[ihc] Another IH

Well, I guess I'm adding another one to the collection.

This guy's been shoving this '64 1200 panel truck at me for a few days now.
Now he's offering to transport it from OH to TN for free if I'll just take
it.

It's not pretty, needs a ton of work (engine missing pieces, tranny and rear
axle the same).  Exterior body is "ok" but I seem to remember seeing the
ground looking in through the driver's door where the driver's side floor
is.

It just got too hard to say no to an absolutely free truck...

It'll find temporary housing along with the '71 panel truck here in TN until
such time as I arrange transport to GA.

-Ryan

---