Re: [ihc] About those parking brakes .....

On Sep 28, 2004, at 11:00 PM, Ryan Moore wrote:

It cost me just around $20 to register the diesel in GA for its first time.
That's also about what it costs to register the '78 scout too...

-Ryan
Because I have a Terra rather than a Traveler, I have to pay for a commercial license. Now, that's way more than $20! Way more.

It's the California way.

So, quit bragging Ryan, or we'll send another hurricane your way. Plus, we seem to have earthquakes to spare right now, and we may throw one of those in too.

Because I have disabled plates, one vehicle is exempt from weight fees, so I chose the Dodge to be exempt. I pay the weight fee for the Terra.

Note to Bill J. Move to California, Bill, and subject yourself to the liberals trying to separate you from both your Springfield and your Travelall.

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs