[ihc] About those brakes

On Sep 23, 2004, at 12:46 PM, Steven Stegmann wrote:

Scouts have emergency brakes?????  I didn't know that.
 Mine has a pedal but it has no discernable effect in
reverse, just a tad in forward.
To add one more tidbit to the story I just told about my morning, I HAVE a MicoLock brake device on my front disks, and when that sucker is locked, it is really locked.

But I remember distinctly that the manual says "Set the parking brake". <g>

John

John Hofstetter
Ol' Saline
www.goldrush.com/~hofs