RE: [ihc] transmission lines

NAPA has special automatic transmission cooler line hose.  It's part number
ATP 1-4766, the store I worked at had it in 25 foot rolls and we sold it by
the foot whatever length was needed.  Online price says $1.49 for a 25 inch
piece.  Not sure if that is correct or not.  I have a 78 Olds Diesel that
wore the cooler lines where they had them clamped, I bought inverted flare
barb fittings for the trans and the cooler and ran this hose for both lines,
that's been about 10 years ago and have not had any problems with it at all.

Kurt