Re: [ihc] Further Wish us luck with IVAN

Digesters,Ted, Ryan, Jim G, Hofs and all who sent personal messages, thank
you for your concern.
Its been a rough few days, but we made it through. We now have power after
having none since the storm, and the cleanup begins. Our damage is minimal. We
were VERY fortunate that the storm turned east at the last hour and put us on
the much more favorable western side. From 20 to 100 miles east of us, the
devastation is incredible. Up until the turn eastward at landfall, the storm eye
was on track to pass right over my house. Instead of the 130+ mph eyewall winds
we expected, we "only" got 80 to 100 mph winds.

The only casualties we suffered were some large limbs from the large Oak in
the back yard, some roof shingles, and the previously pristine headliner in my
73 T'all accidently gouged by the corner of a plywood sheet brought home to
board up before the storm.

That same 2wd Travelall hauled trees, limbs, coolers, and pulled snags and
stumps Fri and today for friends, family and neighbors, causing more than one
person to ask what it was.

Thoughts and prayers from us to all affected by disasters such as these.

The Toney family.

Mike Toney
Mobile, AL.
Southern International Harvester Owners [S.I.H.O.]
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/southernihowners
72 Scout II, 4x4, 304, T18, 3:31
73 1010 Travelall, 2wd, 345, 727, 3:54
Scout 800, 4x4, 152, 3 speed, D20, D44s, 32s, (under construction)
Scout 80, 2x4, 196, 727, SII D44 rear, SII disc front, (under construction)
Scout 800, 4x4, 3 speed, D18, (parts truck)
http://www.myinternationaltrucks.iwarp.com/