[ihc] Small problem

Dilemma,  my daughter is 5?1 and in love with the 800B I got for her.
She was sitting in it last night, showing it off to one of her friends
that is an inch taller.
They were trying to figure out how they could drive the Scout when they
could barely reach the pedals. When they slumped down in the seat to
reach the pedals they had the steering wheel in their line of site.
Forget using the dimmer switch, it?s a huge stretch to hit it.
Now I need to figure out what to do about the ergonomics so she can
safely operate her 800.
It has a trashed Borg Warner auto that I thought I might replace with a
manual tranny but I now think that operating a clutch may be too hard.
Any suggestions for making an 800 more user friendly for the height
challenged?

Willy
77 SS II