RE: [ihc] For Sale - El Paso, TX - Travellall and Scout II

## >> > Fellow Digesters,
## >> >
## >> > Saw these in the El Paso paper on Sunday and wanted to share in case
## >> anyone
## >> > is interested. I will be glad to try if I can but have no
## >> interest in this
## >> > myself (besides not having any money).
## >> >
## >> --------------------------------------------------------------
## >> > 1971 Travellall, 392, 4x4, fully loaded, A/C, 120K original
## >> miles, pwr
## >> > steering, pwr brakes. Good Condition $2000 or trade for 50's truck.
## >> >
## >> > Vehicle is in El Paso. Contact phone is 520-574-8001
## >> >
## >> --------------------------------------------------------------
## >> > 1978 Scout II - 345, 4x4 Runs good $2,400 OBO 915- 373-3829
## >> >
## >> --------------------------------------------------------------
## >> >
## >> > Best of luck to anyone interested. Let me know if I can
## >> possibly help.
## >> >
## >> > Terry
## >> 520 is a Tucson area code, so this may be more complicated
## >> than it sounds.
## >>
## >> -Allan

may not be quite as complicated as it may at first seem.  i can't speak for
the Scout II, as i know nothing about it.  that TravelAll, however, i've
seen.  it's an 1110 4x4 just like ours, and is much much nicer, looks to
have been well treated in its life.  the body is very solid, and it appears
to be compleat and fully functional.  Becca and i have both seen it and
commented on how solid it is.  it belongs to a military-related family
stationed here.  this is only a guess, but i'd bet they're originally from
Tucson, which would explain the cell prefix.  a lot of soldiers and
contractors don't change their cell numbers when they come here.

in the two years we've been here, that's the only other D series TravelAll
that either of us has seen.  another soldier recently brought a '72 pickup
onto the post from Nevada, i talked to him last week.  these three seem to
be the only fullsize IH in the area, though.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.