RE: [ihc] RE: 800 4 speed

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided]On Behalf Of
> Greg Hermann
> Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 8:38 PM
> To: JefGruwell@domain.elided; ihc@domain.elided
> Subject: Re: [ihc] RE: 800 4 speed
>

> >RE: 800  4 speed

Thanks for all the good info re my question about the T-19 into my 800.
Filed for possible future use... but what I thought was an orphaned tranny
has turned into the whole truck, a '79 Scout which suffered an engine fire.
The price is too right, so I'm going to take it on. The T-19 will stay where
it belongs after all. The engine (apparently) had only 50K miles, so I'm
hoping a gasket kit, wiring harness, hoses, and back on the road... But
we'll see.

Now I have 3 Binders that all need my attention, and I'm starting to worry.
Is this like raising rabbits? I'm going to have to get a bigger place...

John A.