Re: [ihc] Octane selection

Gasoline would be my choice.  The generators are
cheaper to buy, but won't put in the hours that a good
diesel would.  Figure how many hours you think you
might need it per year and buy enough quality for that
plus margin.  You can't afford something that can run
a month at a time.

Propane is really easy on the engines, exhaust smells
different, can't say about cost.  Probably more than
gasoline.

The main thing is to start it at least once per month
and let it run under load for 1/2 hour.

Steve