Re: [ihc] Proper Replying Format Help Needed

> Your problem may be you're using Microsoft Outlook Express as your email
> reader.

Not the problem - in my opinion -it has as many or more whistles as
pegasus, eudora, etc...

> Perhaps an upgrade to Windows Outlook (or another email reader) may be in
> order.

Personally Outlook  is entirely too cumbersome for my use.  I am forced to
use Lotus at work and I vehemently, but vainly resist.  Outlook and Lotus
are one and the same in my experience.  Bloated attempt to do all "suites"
that I use/need less than half of.

I use a mix of imp, squirrelmail, and outlookX and most of the formatting
I notice is my own doing.  I dont have outlookX in front of me but I am
almost positive you can set the width of your composer window.  Most of
the formatting however (wordwrapping etc) should be done on the reading
side.

I suspect that the issues could be resolved by a simple settings change.

Also, am I wrong in thinking that MAC's use a hybrid BSD kernel?  I have a
smatttering of OS's at home, installing a SuSE right now, just abandoned
my RH9 and run W2kPro or Server on my other boxes - I'm a ibm clone child,
so my comfort lies with MS, but I'm trying to see exactly what everyone
loves about the Linux flavors.

-Jeff