[ihc] RE: 6.2 diesel

>Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 00:18:02 -0700
>From: "Jay W. George" <jwgeorge@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: [ihc] Engine Conversion Kit

>Robert,
>I am under the (influence?) impression that the 6.2 GM diesel uses the same
mounts as a 350.
>I would like to consider running a diesel, for the torque, even though a
392
>has bucket-loads of torque and for the fuel economy.

Found it. Dan Youngquist was the Digester that did the 6.2 into a Scout.
There's a mention of him driving the finished product in the Vol. 5 archive.
I expect the bulk of the details are in Vol 3/4, which are not posted on the
archive page.

His business site looks to be www.homestead-products.com . I can't get there
right now, but perhaps you can contact him from there.

Jim