From: "Rocky Lear" <rockylear@domain.elided>
To: <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 7:40 PM
Subject: [ihc] The B model in WY

> Well...looks like I am the lucky ...or unlucky:) ...buyer for the B model
in Wyoming. If anyone is experienced in these type trucks, I'd like an
opinion on the front end. It looks like there was originally some sort of
fender extention apron at the front of the front fenders originally. Maybe
they have been ripped off or rusted and fell off. Irregardless I was just
curious of that is the way it looked originally.