[ihc] The B model in WY

Well...looks like I am the lucky ...or unlucky:) ...buyer for the B model in Wyoming. If anyone is experienced in these type trucks, I'd like an opinion on the front end. It looks like there was originally some sort of fender extention apron at the front of the front fenders originally. Maybe they have been ripped off or rusted and fell off. Irregardless I was just curious of that is the way it looked originally.

Rocky