[ihc] B-series pickup anyone? Cheap?

If anyone in the great Northwest is looking for one, I have a B-series
1/2-ton 2WD that I am getting from Kennewick in the next week or three.
It has a title, a GRD motor, a hell-for-stout bed made by Superior Bed
(IIRC) with early 50's Chevy stepside rear fenders, good gas tanks, and
great sheet metal.  It does not have a transmission, a radiator, or
driveline.  I am not sure why I bid on it, but I won it and need to find
it a home.  If anyone is interested, let me know.  Depending on where you
live, I may even deliver it.  I have a few photos of it someplace.  Let
me know.
-Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!