Re: [ihc] Prestolite wire

Willy,
   There is a PerTronix for the Prestolite dizzy as well. It eliminates
the 30 year old designed solid state electronics with the Hall Effect
PerTronix that will not fail on you. Uless of course you weld on your
truckj without disconnecting the battery cables, then things get messy.
Ever see a dizzy cap coated with melted Bakelite?

--
Dan Nees <cookiedan@domain.elided>