Re: [ihc] Prestolite wire

Thanks Dan,

The pertronix will gain me ???
I thought they were for the points type dist.
I'm all ears if it will cure my eratic behavior.
Tina will be pleased if it cures my eratic behavior;-)

I checked the timing and it had snuck up to 11 BTDC, set it back to 8, no change in performance.

All you lurking vendors, send me your best price on a pertronix.

Willy

Dan Nees wrote:

Time for a PerTronix install?