[ihc] NW Binders Tech Talk for August this Saturday

The August Tech Talk is this coming this Saturday the 14th at my garage. We
will start at 9:00AM and work on the Scout II's.

Couple of updates:
We have the front clips off of both of them and we are ready to move on to
the interiors and prepare to pull the engines and transmissions.

Please come on out and bring your tools or yourself and we will start
finding out what we need to raffle this off by the 15th annual Roundup

Hope to see you there

Send me an e-mail if you need directions

Robert & Christine
dukkha@domain.elided