Re: [ihc] RE: Trailering

Thanks for the replies, concern and experience noted.  The reason the VW
is our current choice is it is primarily for my wife.  She is adamantly
opposed to Excursions, Tahoes, and the like.  If I had my way, I'd be in a
diesel excursion - I'll be driving the Saturn and getting money for fixing
up the scout for my sacrifice :-).  I have family with equipment I can
borrow to tow, it looks like that will be my lot.  Again, I appreciate the