Re: [ihc] Re: Scout Radiators

That's basically what I did with my tilt front end.  I have 1" square
tubing running up from the frame
(http://trx.punknet.org/gallery/album06/DriverHinge).  I don't think
frame twisting is much of a problem since the two frame rails are tied
together there.  My radiator hasn't sprung a leak yet. But both top and
bottom radiator braces have popped loose, either from stress or age.  I
should get those soldered back down....  The top one has been lose for
years.  I'm guessing my luck is going to run out if don't do something
about it.

Chad
http://trx.punknet.org/gallery/ScoutII