[ihc] Re: Scout Radiators

JG,

Every radiator I have every reworked for an IHC product has been done by a man
with over 35 years experience in the radiator trade.  In other words, he knows
his radiators, and he knows who makes them.

He swears that IHC used Modine Radiators, and that is why the originals held
up, and can be so easily re-cored.

I hope this helps, and helps keep more IH's on the road.

Keep on Binderin',

John

Dear IHers

I write this note in order to save some research time and to ask for any
assistance possible.
For years now Scout/Light Line Dist as been supplying OEM Radiators to  our
dealers, we have had neverending quality control issues, We are looking a  for
a new supplier, has anyone had luck finding new radiators for Scout  IIs? If
so who was the original manufacture?

Thanks!

John Glancy
Scout/Light Line  Distributors,Inc