RE: [ihc] WORT for sale - off topic

Well....  the speed itself isn't that important.  If I
had the time to have one of these I wouldn't care, but
you'd make so many enemies going that slow.
BTW 50 kps = 30 mph.  That's just a bit too slow.  50
mph might be enough, would not need 75mph like I do
now.

Ain't that a great design though...

Steve