RE: [ihc] WORT for sale - off topic

## >> Well....  the speed itself isn't that important.  If I
## >> had the time to have one of these I wouldn't care, but
## >> you'd make so many enemies going that slow.

if i were driving in something that big, and built the way that one is, i
don't think i'd care much whether or not i made any enemies out on the road.
i don't mind getting out of the way for faster traffic, anyway.

## >> BTW 50 kps = 30 mph.  That's just a bit too slow.  50
## >> mph might be enough, would not need 75mph like I do
## >> now.

according to the website for the WORT, the guy says: "It's not fast, we
potter along at 65-70kph."  that's hovering in the 40mph range (39 to
42mph).  not fast, but not horrible.

## >> Ain't that a great design though...

that's a fantastic design.  i really like the way he laid out the interior,
and the way he made so much stuff either fold up or convert for space
savings with no loss in overall convenience or comfort.  very well thought
out and implemented.  that's one neat truck.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.