RE: [ihc] WORT for sale - off topic

Does anyone here remember being stuck behind a VW
microbus back in the 70s???  40 mph level was about
all they'd  make when you get up to 5000 ft altitude.
They could do 60 on level ground at sea level if in
good shape, but that never happened.

Uphill??? first gear.  AAaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiieeeeeeee I'll
kill the next one I see.

I just couldn't do that to anyone.  I feel bad if I
can't hold 70 with the trailer, assuming the road is
straight enough.

Are those awnings insulated?  Probably should be, that
diamond plate will be really hot in the sun.  It would
bake the interior.

Steve