[ihc] 'C', probably 'B' headlight switches

A couple of weeks ago I asked for advice on the NAPA number for a headlight switch. It's Echlin HL6551, an exact match. They'll find it in the books as an early 60's Buick (and probably other GM's). My store's book has no info for an IH switch.

What's strange is that the switch is marked "Made in Mexico". I don't have giant problems with things made in Mexico, but what makes me wonder is that this must be in production yet. At the least, someone must have made a production run of these at some time, probably in the last 10-15 years (when producing in Mexico got so crazy).

None the less, it seems to be a good switch.

Jim