[ihc] Torsion bar suspension bushings....

Guy I've been talking to around here says he found himself a source for the
torsion bar suspension bushings.

Took his old bushings out and matched them at the parts store to a specific
year (or two?) of 60's chevy pickup.

I'm guessing it's the 1-2 years that chevy used torsion bars in the half
tons (61 or 62 maybe?).

He said that if he finds the receipt he'll get me some part numbers...

He had to replace a rusted through upper control arm, so he's doing all the
bushings while he's at it.  It's a '70 model 1000 with the AMC 6cyl (they'd
gone to the AMC by that year, right?) and a 4spd.  Family has a number of
IHs (extended family), but this is his first, it's been in his family a long
time and was given to him by an aunt or some such relative...

Thanks,
Ryan

---