RE: [ihc] M220.

John and Jim,
My M220 is just like the picture at the first link and the model at the
second link.  Well, except the van is off, everything is a nasty faded
out yellow-orange and covered with some kind of lichen from being parked
under trees for most of the last 20 years.  I suppose I could pull it
home with my Suburban as power and my Travelette in back as an anchor.
Three drivers and a couple chains.  Is that a recipe for disaster or
what?  Only 9 miles and only one real hill to go down.  I should just
make a tow bar and use a tractor or another straight truck to pull it.

Ed

Here's a site I found on M-series trucks:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W67C52BE8

And here's some nice models:

http://www.asam.co.uk/m135mo.html

IH content: