RE: [ihc] RE: Ed's Jimmy and a little IH content.

Ed,

Thanks for the cool story. Like with David G's KB7 history the other day,
it's always nice to hear from others regarding the "roots" of their rig(s).

Here's a site I found on M-series trucks:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W67C52BE8

And here's some nice models:

http://www.asam.co.uk/m135mo.html

IH content: