From: Jay W. George [mailto:jwgeorge@domain.elided]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 10:27 PM
To: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: [ihc] Goofy Diesel Questions

When my internet research fails, I resort to the huge knowledge pool here on
the digest. I have a couple of goofy diesel engine conversion questions (no,
I didn't get hit in the head). First, Does anybody have any experience with
or knowledge of installing a 6.9/7.3 IH/Ford diesel engine into a Scout II ?
Does it have the same bellhousing or is it completely different? Second, Has
anyone ever had any experience with or knowledge of any other diesel engine
conversion into a Scout II ? I have one more dumb question that I know the
answer to, but just can't remember. Why won't a J*** Dana 300 fit into a
Scout II? Any help on these silly questions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jay in Tucson