[ihc] Vehicle recovery in Ohio is squared away

Binders,
      It looks like through the help of the digest I have arranged what I
need to get this next project underway even though it
isn't an IH.  I'll be trying to get it running on the weekend of the Nats,
so there's your IH content.  I'll bring my standard complement
of auto tools and such including a tow strap, duck tape, and a BF hammer.
One crate, under 70 lbs, checked baggage like I
always do.  If I can't get it running okay by the weekend, then I'll have
it shipped back west and get it finished out here.

Thanks for all your help on this, and please don't be surprised if you get
a phone call from me asking for help.

Thanks again!

JoelB