[ihc] H-542 on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2485008616&category=63733

An exceptionally rare IH. The 1941 date isn't right, since according to the Grey Bible the model wasn't introduced until '44. I'm also skeptical about the claimed USAF provenance, most units look to have gone to the Army. The gin pole rig and headache rack are pure Oklahoma/Texas oil field issue, so I s'pect it's had a hard life. Still, all in all, it's super rare, and a convertible to boot! ;)

Jim