Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 18:46:42 -0400
From: David Bongo <dbongo@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] Dynamat; brakes

It feels like the brakes are sticking, and when I finished the route
(and was out of the truck) the rear brakes lights were on and just turned off when I got to the back of the rig. Could the Master Cylinder sticking, or should I look elsewhere? Is there any way to evaluate what's going on while on the route? I could feel the wheels for heat, but 550+ stops in 3 hours and under 40 miles gets the brakes really hot.

Dave