[ihc] IHC tractor show +

I have received info that the August, threshing and old farm equipment show,
that takes place in  Lynden, Washington, has selected the International
Harvester Tractor as this years special honor.  At the event will be all
sorts of old farm equipmet powered by, steam, diesel, gas, or hand.  Also
there is to be tractor pulls etc.  When I heard that IHC was to be an
important player I made plans to go.  This takes place the weekend of the
5-8th of August, and there is an entrance fee of $7.  Lyndes is about 13
miles north of Bellingham and east of I-5 about 8 miles.  I have no
financial interest in this event.
Jim Aos
jaos@domain.elided
Okanogan, WA