[ihc] Vehicle recovery in Columbus, OH

Binders,
      Okay, the story as I get it from the vehicle owner, is that he
doesn't want me working on the car in his yard at all.  So that means I
need a place to set the thing until I can diagnose what's wrong with it, or
decide if I want to ship it back to Tucson.  So, I'm resolved to bringing
one military crate (only one of the two I normally bring when I go on a
flight to pick up a vehicle), with my tools and a recovery strap, jumper
cables, mallet, and some other tools.  So, I'll be prepared for the tools,
but now I need space.  Anyone know a place where I can park a car for a few
days?

      This is a headache.

Thanks all,

JoelB