RE: [ihc] Things that whine that shouldn't / RMIHR Pictures

Too bad it didn't start whining while at RMIHR, where I would assume
spares would have been pretty abundant.

I have this theory about vehicles breaking down only when they have a
full tank of gas.  It comes from my college days when the worst possible
time for my car to break was when it was full of gas because that meant
that I didn't have any money left in my pocket to buy parts. That d#mn
Chevelle, may it rest in peace.

Great pics BTW.

Ed

http://tigger.tmcom.com/~tsm1/gallery/2004Vacations