Re: [ihc] battery charging

John,

I know there's a problem of some sort.  I've measured
the voltage and it sits around 14.5 if there's no
load.  This converter/charger is touted in its booklet
as being safe to use even when there is no batter
installed for regulation.  Never blown a bulb or
anything.

I hope to get to mess with it sometime.  It's all in
storage now.

Steve