Re: [ihc] battery charging

On Jul 21, 2004, at 12:28 PM, Steven Stegmann wrote:

John,

The charger in my travel trailer will boil the water
out of the batteries over a several week period.  I've
never measured the voltage.

I no longer have the two batteries in there, I just
use one from the diesel truck, seems to work great.

Steve

--- John Hofstetter <hofs@domain.elided> wrote:
Lord no! You couldn't expect an engineer to measure the charging voltage. <g>

I expect that you have a problem in your converter, as I suppose you do also.

John