Re: [ihc] Gone Postal

Side markers started approximately the same time as the 800B.  800As had
the round reflectors. I'm not sure how yours got to be with no markers.
Are you sure the VIN plate hasn't been switched to an earlier chassis?

I don't recall any mirror setup for no doors;the only ones I remember
were the ones on the doors and I don't remember that you could buy the
800 without doors, although back when the Scout first started, outside
mirrors were optional.  I suspect they were required by 1971.

Howard