[ihc] Red Power Round Up

Hey guys & gals,
I spent yesturday up in Mt. Pleasant Iowa at Red Power
Round Up. I got to see the last Scout & The Last
Pickup!! Also visited with Jason Roedel for a bit, as
there was a small IH truck show and he was there,
including a turbocharged 4cylinder Scout II. But that
was small potatoes compared to the tractors. I don't
know if any of you went or have been to one in the
past, but I'd say there was probably a several hundred
tractors. Just a see of red in every direction. Almost
every model you could think of, including a couple of
French Cubs. But No F14s! Guess I'll have to get mine
out & start on it to take next year!
I sure wish I could've gone for the whole show. Man,
this working crap really cuts into fun time! hahaha

Mark