RE: [ihc] IH Photo Search

Those sound like pretty good odds... I have a request in to the folks at the
archives. We'll see if they can provide a copy, digital or otherwise. I also
sent a note to John Glancy. He responded very quickly, and said that though
he probably has the picture in an old IH magazine, he didn't know when he'd
find the time to look. Hopefully, something will come out of Wisconsin. I'll
share it with the digest if I ever get it.  Thanks for all of the
suggestions, ~John A.
---