[ihc] Tire Blue vs. White

I've had good luck with wadding up and old terry towel and dunking the
whole wad in soapy water, then scrubbing and elbow grease on the tire
letters.
It's always been able to make even my 4-5-10 year old tires look newer.
And I too have had the blue on there for quite some time and it came off
just fine.
This is for letters.  I don't remember ever having white walls on a scout,
but I hear that at one time, they were quite fashionable?

JoelB