don't see it up there yet, contact the archives directly. I think the
numbers are they have about 2,000 IH photos up, they have a minimum of
200,000 i the collection, might be more like 2,000,000!

ate: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:08:27 -0600
From: "John M. Adams" <jma@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: [ihc] IH Photo Search

Thanks, Kurt. That will be great if you find it. I'm sure others will enjoy
seeing it, too. (but don't stress over it; I know what "going through the
boxes" can be like...) I'll keep looking for a source for the original,
also. Maybe we can all see a quality enlargement of that shot someday.
~John A.
- ---