[ihc] RE: Corporate Tragedy

Well, I had to renew it once already from the library. Your friend may have
bogged down in that chapter where the union acronyms fly off the page at the
rate of about 3 per paragraph - UE, FE, NLRB, AFL, CIO, UAW, UE, UMW...  I
really had to push to get through that section. I'm almost finished with it
now, though, and overall I agree - it's an interesting account.

> You might try the archives in Wisconsion, if it was an IH picture
> they might
> have a copy.
> They are at http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/libraryarchives/ihc/
> but I have
> a hard time navigating the site.
> David

Thanks, David. Yes, that is a great collection, and I looked there, but no
joy. I did keyword searches, and also browsed through every page (20 plus)
of their subcategory, 'trucks'. If it's there, I can't find it... I did find
this one, though; I missed it last time I was there:

http://www.wisconsinhistory.org/whi/fullRecord.asp?id=6915

Streamlined D-300. Is that cool, or what?  ~John A.
---