[ihc] IH Photo Search

I'm in the process of reading the book 'A Corporate Tragedy - The Agony of
International Harvester Company' by Barbara Marsh. Aside from anything else
one might say about this work, pro or con, there's a photograph in it that's
noteworthy. It was taken from up above a highway cloverleaf that is covered
with IH trucks. The picture is small, but one can make out Pickups,
Travelalls, Loadstars, Scouts... there must be 200 trucks lined up in all
directions, some hauling others on flatbeds, some with trailers, all types
of configurations... The caption reads "Excess proliferation of truck models
hurt Harvester's profitability, 1968.", and the photo credit is given to one
Angus McDougall. I would like to see this photo in larger scale, for more
detail; I can barely make things out in this small, printed version. I've
searched on the internet, but didn't come up with anything. I'm thinking of
writing to the publisher, but since the book has been out of print for
years, I'm not expecting much. So the question is: does anyone on the list
have a digital or paper copy of this picture? Would you be willing to share?
Thanks, ~John A.

---