RE: [ihc] IH Photo Search

John, this isn't much help, my father in law had that picture as a color
postcard.  I am sure we still have it somewhere as he passed away several
years ago and we have all that stuff still stashed away in boxes.  Hopefully
we will be going thru some of that in the near future and I will for sure
get it posted for all to see. (if we find it) As a postcard it was a much
better picture then the one in the book, but is still pretty small to see
much detail.  But, it is an impressive picture for sure.

Kurt