RE: [ihc] Rubber: White in, or white out?

## >> > i always mount them white in.  when i get whitewalls (not
## >> frequent, hasn't
## >> > happened in more than ten years), the whitewalls go in.  same for
## >> > white-letter or white-outline-letter tires.  white to the
## >> inside.  just a
## >> > personal quirk, i don't like to see the white on my tires.
## >> >
## >> > my usual nicke, and as always the standard grain of salt
## >> > disclaimer applies.
## >> >
## >> > --Mac
## >>
## >> I would normally agree with Mac - white in. That's how mine are always
## >> mounted. But my trucks have never been particularly, uh...
## >> shiny, let's say.
## >> On a new truck, or on yours which is looking very nicely
## >> kept, the white
## >> might look good standing proud. It goes well with the new
## >> wheels.  ~John A.
## >> ---

doh!  you got me!  i forgotted.  David's truck does look *really* nice.
you're right, the white probably will look sharp on the outside.  make a
nice accent, even.  and go well with those new wheels.  yup, might be worth
it to give it a try and see how the tires look white-out.

--Mac

Wassail!

Krystof "Mac" MacBryghde
TyrGothi

http://master.triad.ath.cx/
---
This message is certified Virus Free.  However;
Don't take *my* word for it, check it yourself.