RE: [ihc] Rubber: White in, or white out?

I would normally agree with Mac - white in. That's how mine are always
mounted. But my trucks have never been particularly, uh... shiny, let's say.
On a new truck, or on yours which is looking very nicely kept, the white
might look good standing proud. It goes well with the new wheels.  ~John A.
---