RE: [ihc] Wheels of the Diamond kind

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Ed Sohm wrote:

> I don't remember anyone saying this, so I'm going to tell you what I
> think.  I think that is one nice looking truck.  From the pics, I even
> like the Dodge bed on it.  I know that everything hasn't gone quite how

Thanks for the kind words, Ed.

Just need to find an airgate to replace the DODGE RAM tailgate....:)

Oh, and get the IHC emblem back on the nose.  Is there some sort of gasket
that should go under this to keep it from rubbing the paint?  Anyone have
a source?

That would be the big chrome lookin thing here:
http://www.icantclick.org/gallery/b130/20040425_195235

thanks again.

--
        David Raistrick    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html