RE: [ihc] Screwy Bill looks back

eyesight.  The cops never mess with me, 'course they
>know me pretty well, and not from busting me.

>Ed

All California seems to care about is that you have *some* means of looking
behind you. In the extreme, I have seen dental mirrors mounted on chopper
ape-hangers that seemed to satisfy the letter of the law(if not the intent
;) ).

My topless SII has one of the puny stock door mounted mirrors. That's it.
The head is Flopsy/Mopsy loose on the stalk, but it droops to a position
that I can see back with and stays there. I've a set of the folding Ferd
mirrors to go on one of these years...

Jim