Re: [ihc] Pre-oilers

Ryan,

If you have access to a machine shop, just make an
aluminum block to go under the oil filter mount and
plumb the hoses in there.  Should work fine.  Now, is
there enough room, not sure about that.

Seems to me that oil filters have check valves to
prevent drain-back.  Just keep the pressure low enough
to protect the oil filter.

Having said all that a pre-oiler does nothing for the
cylinders as they're lubricated by oil slung off the
crank journals.  The rocker arms won'd get any either.
 But the mains, rod big-ends, and camshaft bearings
and lifters would benefit.

Steve