Re: [ihc] Binder Bash,

John Fleck wrote:
So who all is going to the Binder Bash in Spokane Washington?? I know some
northwest Binder members are supposed to go but who?? When are you guys
going?? Where are you guys meeting or has no one thought of a convoy yet??
I think I'll be in a convoy of one truck n' trailer, and I'm not starting in Seattle.. :D

I think Michelle and I will finally make it to the show closest to home. ;)

We plan on arriving early Friday and hitting the Silverwood Amusement Park first. :D